Sunday, July 31, 2011

Warhound Titan! III

At last some progress to be shown!
I already primed the pieces, and give the base color to most of them (codex grey). I started to paint one of the legs, and I choose as a secondary color charadon granite.
So for the armour of the Titan, I apply a layer of codex grey, then a layer of 1:1 codex grey + fortress grey on the borders, and then a fortress grey line in the border. For the metallic on the legs I used vallejo's air model metallic paint.
I also finished the detailed interior of the engine room and of the elevator room. It took me a very long time to complete, but I finished at last.
But it is enough of text, and time for pictures!

Al fin algún progreso que mostrar!
Ya he imprimado las piezas, y les he dado la capa base a la mayoría (codex grey). Empecé a pintar una de las piernas, y he elegido como color secundario charadon granite.
Así que para la armadura del Titan, apliqué una capa de codex grey, luego una
capa de 1:1 codex grey + fortress grey en los bordes, y luego una línea de fortress grey en el borde. Para el metálico de las piernas he usado la pintura metal de vallejo model air.
Además he finalizado el interior detallado de la sala de máquinas y de la sala del elevador. Me ha tomado bastante tiempo completarlos, pero los terminé al fin.
Pero es suficiente de texto, y hora de las imágenes!

1 comment:

free counters