Monday, September 17, 2012

Protectorate of Menoth completed!

When I started this, it seems that I'll never was going to claim this objective as completed, but today I finish to paint every model currently available for the Protectorate! I'm very happy and now I'm going to finish the few duplicated models I have for the Faction. Hope to finish them all before the Judicator and Intercessor Kreoss arrives into my home on November. Then I'm going to move into my next army, but what army would be? I have 4 WFB armies and 2 40k armies. And I must hurry before May comes and Relic Knights arrive!
For now, here are the pictures of the Idrians and the whole army deployed.
Cuando empezé esto, parecía que nunca llegaría a reclamar como completo este objetivo, ¡pero hoy he terminado de pintar todos los modelos disponibles actualmente para el Protectorado! Estoy muy contento y ahora terminaré los poicos modelos duplicados que tengo para la Facción. Espero terminarlos antes de que el Judicator y Intercessor Kreoss llegen a casa en Noviembre. Entonces seguiré con mi siguiente ejército, ¿pero cual podrá ser? Tengo 4 ejércitos de WFB y 2 ejércitos de 40k. ¡Y debo apresurarme antes que llegue Mayo y llegue Relic Knights!
Por ahora, acá están las imágenes de los Idrians y del ejército completo desplegado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters