Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Imperial guard with power axe!

After 6th edition all of my Cadian Sargents filled an application to obtain a power axe. So I bought some black templar's power axes on Bits and Kits, and carefully remove the chainsword from the hand of a sargent close combat weapon arm. Then I glued the axe I removed from the black templar's arm. Simple but effective, don't you think? Now, because I have the arms magnetized I have the chainsword, power sword and power axe choices.
Después de 6ta edición todos mis Sargentos de Cadia llenaron un formulario para obtener un hacha de energía. Así que compré algunas hachas de nergía en Bits and Kits, y cuidadosamente removí la espada sierra de la mano de un brazo de arma de combate de sargento. Entonces pegué el hacha que removí del brazo templario. Simple, pero efectivo, ¿no creen? Ahora, debido a que tengo los brazos magnetizados, tengo las opciones de espada sierra, espada de energía y hacha de energía.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters