Friday, December 31, 2010

Bilingual mode / modo bilingüe

Starting this 2011, I'm going to post on English and Spanish.
Nesbet gave me the idea of having my blog on english, but I also want to keep the spanish for my chilean friends. Not all of them can read on English.
For this new year, my painting plans involves mainly Menoth, I want to try to paint all of my collection, but only have currently 30% painted. I also want to paint models for my other armies as well, like the Vampire Counts, the Orcs, the Imperial Guard, and well, all of them.
Because I have so much to paint, I'm going to try to sit and paint at least a half hour per day. On the last mont I painted a lot with this method.

Well, Happy New Year!
Empezando este 2011, es que publicaré en Inglés y Español.
Nesbet me dió la idea de tener my blog en inglés, pero además quiero mantener el español debido a mis amigos chilenos. No todos ellos saben leer Inglés.
Para este año, mis planes de pintura involucran principalmente Menoth, quisiera terminar de pintar mi colección completa, pero sólo llevo un 30% pintado. Además quisiera pintar figuras de otros de mis ejércitos como Condes Vampiro, los Orcos, la Guardia Imperial y bueno, de todos ellos.
Debido a que tengo tanto que pintar, trataré de sentarme y pintar media hora diaria por lo menos. En el último mes pinté un montón con este método.
Bueno, Feliz Año Nuevo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters