Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year, new proyects.

Hi all,

This 2011 I have many projects I want to do. So let me show you what I've done in the last few days.
First I started to magnetize my land raider redeemer, so I can change it to a cruzader when I want to play with one.
One neodymium magnet to each half of the flammer (3mm diameter x 2mm thick) and 2 stronger magnets (5mm diameter, 3mm thick) to the weapon mount. And now I have both sponsors ready. I have to gue magnets to the crusader's bolters and that's it. Pictures!

Next thing I want to share is my new librarian! I bought it from http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/ and it is really cool, I already glue it together, except for the shoulder pads and the backpack. I think I'm going to swap the left shoulder pad for a metalic one, and use it for my space marine captain on bike.


Finally a wip of my next painted jack, the castigator!
I really like the model, and painted looks so menacing.


Hola a todos!

Este 2011 tengo muchos proyectos que quisiera hacer. Así que déjenme mostrarles que es lo que he hecho en los últimos días.

Primero he empezado a magnetizar mi land raider redentor, de forma que podré transformarlo en un cruzado para cuando desee jugar con uno.
Un imán de neodimio adherido a cada mitad del lanzallamas (de 3mm de diámetro x 2 mm de espesor) y 2 imanes más fuertes (de 5mm de diámetro y 3mm de espesor) a la base del arma. Ahora tengo ambas barquillas laterales listas. Tengo que pegar los imanes a los bolteres del cruzado y sería todo. ¡Fotos!

¡Lo siguiente que quisiera mostrarles es mi bibliotecario nuevo! Lo he comprado en http://www.bitzandkits.co.uk/ y es realmente increíble, ya lo armé, sólo que no le pegué las hombreras ni la mochila. Creo que le cambiaré la hombrera izquierda por una metálica y la usaré en mi capitán en moto.

Finalmente una foto del progreso de mi siguiente jack por pintar, ¡el castigator!
 Realmente me agrada el modelo y ahora que está semipintado luce mucho más amenazante.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters