Monday, June 25, 2012

Menoth goes to war!

After at least 3 months I find the time to go and play Warmachine. I went to my local club and bring a full painted list. My warcaster of choice was Vindictus (I carried another list, but this battle was so entertaining that I spend all the time on it and won't be able to play a second battle), and bring a full infantry list.
My list was:
- Vindictus
- Vanquisher
- 10 zealots
- 5 bastions
- 5 cinerators
- 6 knights exemplar
- 6 exemplar errants
- 3 wracks
And here are some pictures:
Después de al menos 3 meses pude encontrar el tiempo para ir y jugar Warmachine. Fui  a mi club local y llevé una lista completamente pintada. El warcaster elegido fue Vindictus (llevé otra lista, pero esta batalla estaba tan entretenida que gasté todo el tiempo en ella y no pude jugar una segunda batalla), y llevé una lista de infantería completa.
Mi lista fue:
- Vindictus
- Vanquisher
- 10 zealots
- 5 bastions
- 5 cinerators
- 6 knights exemplar
- 6 exemplar errants
- 3 wracks
Y acá hay algunas fotos:
Finally I left the farrow warlock alone, without any warbeast and no troops, at a high cost on my own troops, but my oponent concedes the match. Praise be Menoth!
Finalmente dejé al warlock farrow sólo, sin bestias de guerra ni tropas, a un alto costo de mis propias tropas, pero mi oponente concedió la partida. ¡Alabado sea Menoth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters