Thursday, March 14, 2013

More undead! Dire wolves and Crypt Horrors

In two weeks I'll be participating on a Warhammer Fantasy tournament. My goal is to bring a fully painted 2500 points army, so in the last weeks I was painting the lasts units I have without paint. Here they are, 10 dire wolves and 6 crypt horrors. Can you notice which crypt horrors have the legs and front torso made of grey stuff?
Thanks to the Carpe Noctem forum members for their great paint tips.
En dos semanas estaré participando de un torneo de Warhammer Fantasy. Mi meta es llevar un ejército de 2500 puntos complatamente pintado, así que en las últimas semanas he estado pintando las últimas unidades que no tenían pintura. Acá están, 10 lobos espectrales, y 6 horrores de la cripta. ¿Pueden distinguir cuales horrores de la cripta tienen las piernas y el torso hechos de masilla gris?
Un agradecimiento a los miembros del foro Carpe Noctem por sus geniales consejos de pintura.

You'll notice the tombstones that I used on the crypt horror's bases. I bought a bunch of plastic ones from Renedra and more from an ebay seller, miniature.architects. I highly recommend both sellers. Now my Vampire Counts army will be cemetery themed. Oh, I almost forgot, I painted my Strigoi Ghoul King too!
Ustedes podrán notar las tumbas que usé en las bases de los horrores de la cripta. Compré un montón de ellas de plástico en Renedra y más de un vendedor de ebay, miniature.architects. Recomiendo mucho a ambos vendedores. Ahora mi ejército de Condes Vampiro será con un tema de cementerio. Ah, casi lo olvido, también pinté a mi Rey Necrófago Strigoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters