Thursday, September 19, 2013

IG Chimeras and some Mercenaries!

Hello, I changed my mind and as I wanted a little break from painting Imperial Guard infantry, I picked up my airbrush and I gave the base colors for some of my vehicles. Now I have three chimeras, two vendettas and a leman russ with the base colors. Of those I picked up the chimeras and I gave some color, finishing all three.
Hola, cambié de idea y como quería un descanso de pintar infantería de la Guardia Imperial, tomé mi aerógrafo y le dí el color base a algunos de mis vehículos. Ahora tengo tres quimeras, dos vendettas y un leman russ con los colores base. De esos tomé las quimeras y les di algo de color, terminando las tres.

And from my unpainted Warmachine models I picked up Anastasia di Bray and painted her, so here is the result:
Y de mis modelos sin pintar de Warmachine tomé a Anastasia di Bray y la pinté, así que acá está el resultado:

And Gorman di Wulfe:
Y Gorman di Wulfe:

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters