Saturday, September 7, 2013

Veterans and a Commissar

I finished a veteran squad and a commissar. For the veteran squad I used the "Cadian infantry squad with respirators upgrade pack" and the "Cadian special weapons with respirators" kits from Forgeworld. They make a difference compared with the normal cadian models that form my platoons, but at the same time they are very similar, so they looks like veterans has to look (at least as I thought they should look). Now I'm going to paint my second veteran unit, the one with the meltaguns.
Terminé una escuadra de veteranos y un comisario. Para la escuadra de veteranos usé los kits de Forgeworld  "Cadian infantry squad with respirators upgrade pack" y los "Cadian special weapons with respirators". Hacen una diferencia comparados con los modelos normales de cadianos que forman mis poelotones, pero al mismo tiempo ellos son muy similares, así que se ven como los veteranos debieran verse (al menos como yo pienso que deberían verse). Ahora voy a pintar mi segunda unidad de veteranos, la que tiene rifles de fusión.


No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters