Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Magnetizing the Castigator/Reckoner/Sanctifier


I have magnetized one of my two new plastic kits. I used 10 2x1mm disk magnets and 8 3x1mm disk magnets.
I added a pin to the right arm that can be inserted in one of two holes I drilled on the shoulder, that way the arm doesn't fell so loose. Same for the right hands and the wrist (but have the pin on the wrist and just one hole on the hands).
For the castigator arms, I bent the hoses with a hair dryer to adjust them to the position in which they fits perfectly with the magnets.
Here are some pictures of all three options and where I've put the magnets:
He magnetizado uno de mis dos kits nuevos de plástico. He usado 10 imanes de disco de 2x1mm y 7 imanes de disco de 3x1mm.
Agregué un alambre en el brazo derecho que puede ser insertado en uno de dos agujeros que taladré en el hombro, de esa forma el brazo no queda tan suelto. Lo mismo para las manos y la muñeca (pero el alambre está en la muñeca y solo un agujero en las manos).
Para los brazos del castigator, doblé las mangueras con un secador de pelo para ajustarlas en la posición donde encajan perfecto con los imanes.
Acá hay algunas imágenes de las 3 opciones y donde puse los imanes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters