Friday, January 11, 2013

Avatar of Menoth, conversion fail.

Well, it not a big fail, but the overall effect after the replacement of the hip was kind of disappointing.
I hoped the conversion looks taller, and while I put it toghether seems to be, but when I compared it with the unmodified one...
Bueno, no es un gran fracaso, pero el efecto general después del reemplazo de la cadera fue un poco desilucionante. Esperaba que la conversión se viera más alta, y mientras la armaba parecía serlo, pero cuando la comparé con la sin modificar...

See? It gained a bith of height, but not enough to convince me to paint it from zero. The most successful part was the sword, so I removed the sword from both, paint the modifies sword and attach it tho the painted Avatar.
¿Ven? ganó un poco de altura, pero no la suficiente como para convencerme de pintarlo desde cero. La parte más exitosa fue la espada, así que le removí la espada a ambos, pinté la espada modificada y se la pegué al Avatar pintado.

Not the modification I planned, but good enough.
No es la modificación que había planeado, pero es suficientemente buena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters