Thursday, January 3, 2013

Battlescribe files for the Protectorate!

At last I was able to collect all the points in my credit card to ask for a Galaxy S3 a few weeks ago! So now I have a nice smartphone to play with.
I buy the Battlescribe app the same first day I got the phone, and now I have the files for almost all of my armies: Fantasy (Empire, Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings and Orcs), 40k (Imperial Guard and Space Marines), and Blood Bowl (Undead, Necromantic and Orc teams), but didn't find the files for Warmaster (Undead) and Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth), so I created them. Here is the file for Menoth:
¡Al fin fui capaz de juntar todos los puntos en mi tarjeta de crédito para pedir  un Galaxy S3 hace unas semanas! Así que ahora tengo un bonito smartphone para jugar.
Compré la aplicación Battlescribe el primer día que tuve el teléfono, y ahora tengo los archivos para casi todos mis ejércitos: Fantasy (Imperio, Condes Vampiro, Reyes Funerarios y Orcos), 40k (Guardia Imperial y Marines) y Blood Bowl (Equipos de No Muertos, Nigromantes y Orcos), pero no pude hallar los archivos para Warmaster (No Muertos) y Warmachine (Protectorado de Menoth), así que los creé. Acá está el archivo para Menoth:

Download the file

Update!
Fixed Intercessor Kreoss warjack points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters