Friday, May 11, 2012

Blood Bowl! II

Hi!, Yesterday I finished the two wights and started to work on the ghouls. I'm trying a new way for painting skin, I want to thanks Lendar for the tip. Basecoat with dheneb stone, then drybrush with skull white and finishing with a wash of ogryn flesh. To be honest the outcome didn't convince me, so I add a drybrush of tallarn flesh and then I liked the result. I'll take better pictures when I finish the ghouls.
¡Hola!, Ayer terminé los dos tumularios y empecé a trabajar en los necrófagos. Estoy probando una nueva forma de pintar piel, quiero agradecr a Lendar por el dato. Capa base dheneb stone, luego pincel seco con skull white y finalizando con un lavado de ogryn flesh. Para ser honesto el resultado no me convenció, así que le agregé pincel seco con tallarn flesh y entonces me gustó como quedó. Tomaré mejores fotos cuando termine los necrófagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters