Monday, May 7, 2012

Warhound Titan IV

Well, long time since my last post and I have a lot of advances and finished stuff to show.
We'll start big, and with big, I'm talking about the Warhound Titan.
I finished all the details in the cabin and I finished the assembly. I also started to work on the base, I didn't finish it yet, but it's looking awesome.
Bueno, ha pasado tiempo desde mi última publicación y he hecho un montón de avances y he terminado cosas para mostrarles.
Empezaremos a lo grande, y por grande me refiero al Warhound Titan.
He terminado todos los detalles en la cabina y he terminado de ensamblarlo. También empecé a trabajar en la peana, no la he terminado aún, pero se ve increíble.
Now some pictures:
Ahora unas imágenes:

On February I went to the south of Chile, where with some friends we played an apocalipsis game. Here you can see some pictures:
 En febrero fui de viaje al sur de Chile, donde con unos amigos jugamos una partida de apocalipsis. Acá les dejo alfunas fotos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters