Monday, May 7, 2012

Menoth: Hierophant and Vindictus

As I said in the previous post, I have a lot of miniatures to show. Today I'll show you the warcaster attachment of Menoth, the Hierophant, and another menite warcaster, Vindictus.
Como mencioné en la publicación anterior, tengo un montón de miniaturas para enseñarles. Hoy les mostraré el adjunto de warcaster para Menoth, el Hierophant, y otro warcaster menita, Vindictus.
The most important part of those miniatures is that I won't have the citadel paint brazen brass anymore. But I had found an excellent replacement for it on a little shop on Puerto Varas (in my trip to the south), the paint is named "75 copper cinnamon" from Pébéo acrilic paint. Can you tell the difference when you compare it with my other menite models?
La parte más importante de estas miniaturas es que ya no tengo la pintura citadel brazen brass. Pero encontré un excelente reemplazo para ella en una pequeña tienda en Puerto Varas (en mi viaje al sur), la pintura se llama "75 copper cinnamon" de PéBéo acrilic paint. ¿Pueden notar la diferencia cuando la comparen con mis tros modelos menitas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters