Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blood Bowl!

I just didn't know how it happened, but it happened. I started a new game and a new "army".
I'm the proud coach of an Undead team!
The exemplar errants I was painting surely hate me because I putted aside and starting to paint my new team. But they will have to wait (hopefully not much) until I finished to paint the undead, because I'm on a local league, and I want to have my miniatures painted as soon as possible. The good thing is that I need a maximum of 16 models, and I almost finished 4 of them. I hope to finish at least the first 8 by this weekend.
A preview of what I'm painting on the following picture:
No sé como sucedió, pero sucedió. He empezado con un nuevo juego y un nuevo "ejército".
Soy el orgulloso entrenador de un equipo No Muerto!
Los exemplar errants que estaba pintando seguramente me odiarán por haberlos dejado a un lado y empezar a pintar mi nuevo equipo. Pero tendrán que esperar (espero que no mucho) hasta que termine de pintar los no muertos, pues estoy en una liga local, y quisiera tener todas mis miniaturas pintadas lo antes posible. Lo bueno es que a lo más necesitaré 16 miniaturas, y que ya he casi terminado 4 de ellas. Espero finalizar al menos las primeras 8 para este fin de semana.
Un avance en la siguiente foto:

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters