Monday, May 28, 2012

Blood Bowl! V

I finished the zombies! Sadly my camera isn't that good and barely you'll notice the difference in the skin tones. But anyways, I managed to paint all of my players before of the first match of this season. Next weekend I'll play against an Orc team.
¡Terminé los zombis! Lamentablemente mi cámara no es tan b uena y ustedes apenas notarán alguna diferencia entre los distintos tonos de piel. Pero de cualquier manera, logré pintar a todos mis jugadores antes del primer juego de esta temporada. El siguiente fin de semana jugaré contra un equipo Orco.

Now, I place them on the pitch, and they look awesome! I think I'm going to paint the three skeletons too, even as I haven't any intention of giving them play time. I also going to paint the few others miniatures I have that allows me to play with a necromantic team. But first... I'm going to finish the last 6 exemplar errants. 
Ahora, los puse en la cancha ¡y se ven increíbles! Creo que voy a pintar también los tres esqueletos, incluso sin tener ninguna intención de darles tiempo de juego. Además pintaré las otras pocas miniaturas que tengo que me permiten jugar con un equipo nigromantico Pero primero... terminaré los últimos 6 exemplar errants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters